"Surely you can't be serious."
"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."
plan your airshow
Fly Ottumwa is more than an airshow - it's Fly Ottumwa is more than just an airshow - it's Iowa's Premier Family Event. There's something that every member of the family will enjoy, so be sure to check back often as new events and activities are added each week!
Fly Ottumwa is a perfect weekend event for the entire family! In addition to the spectacular stunts and aerial acrobatics, we have all kinds of activities to make this airshow a weekend your family will remember for years to come!
- Kids Activity Areas
- Unique Aircraft on Display
- Live Music
- Rides Aboard Aircraft
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE
MAKE IT A WEEKEND IN OTTUMWA
There's plenty to see and do around Ottumwa! Visit the world famous Gothic House in Eldon, sink your teeth into a juicy Canteen in the Alley, or cool off with a dip at the Beach Ottumwa waterpark. Plan your family vacation now and take advantage of this budget-friendly travel destination!
WHERE IS OTTUMWA, ANYWAY?
"Is this Heaven?" -- "No, it's Iowa."
- Des Moines | 85 Miles | 1h 30min
- Iowa City | 98 Miles | 1h 40min
- Cedar Rapids | 110 Miles | 1h 55min
- Ames | 117 Miles | 1h 58min
- Cedar Falls/Waterloo | 123 Miles | 2h 31min
- Quad Cities | 134 Miles | 2h 34min
- Hannibal, MO | 148 Miles | 2h 22min
- Peoria, IL | 175 Miles | 2h 52min
- Kansas City, MO | 219 | 3h 34min
- Omaha, NE | 223 Miles | 3h 38min *
- St Louis, MO | 261 Miles | 4h 10min
- Chicago, IL | 309 Miles | 5h 01min *
* Ottumwa is a stop on Amtrak's California Zephyr route with convenient departure and arrival times.
For more information on all that Ottumwa has to offer, click the link below!