This Family Vacation Giveaway Is Huge! Enter To Win Now!
Enter to win the ultimate family weekend getaway! One lucky winner will receive a 2 night stay in the historic Hotel Ottumwa and up to 4 weekend passes for the Fly Ottumwa Airshow! Located in the heart of downtown, the Hotel Ottumwa is walking distance from more than 40 locally owned shops, restaurants, and activities. Don't miss out on an opportunity to make memories that last a lifetime -- enter today!
2 Night Stay at the Historic Hotel Ottumwa*
Complimentary Hot Breakfast Room Service Saturday & Sunday
Free Dinner for 4 at the Second Street Cafe
Up to 4 Free Vaughn Automotive Weekend Passes
*Limited to 1 Room. Options for King/Queen/Double preference available. Hotel Ottumwa reserves the right to provide room accommodations based on availability.
PLAN YOUR VISIT TO OTTUMWA
The greater Ottumwa area is a perfect weekend family destination! With plenty of outdoor attractions, family activities, and more than 50 locally owned restaurants, there's something for everyone to enjoy in the Video Game Capital of the World! If you're looking for a uniquely Ottumwa experience, here's our list of 10 Things To Do in Ottumwa!
- Get your photo taken in traditional dress at the American Gothic House & Museum in Eldon
- Sink you teeth into a Canteen at the world famous Canteen Lunch in the Alley
- Dare Iowa's largest single person waterslide - The Speed Slide - at The Beach Ottumwa
- Enjoy a show or strike up a tune in the musical park at the Bridge View Center
- Explore more than 40 local shops and restaurants on Ottumwa's Main Street
- Beat a high score at Ottumwa's Old School Pinball & Arcade
- Take a ride on the Ottumwa Trail System - 14 miles of scenic walking/bike trails
- Take a selfie with a velociraptor at Tee-Rex Indoor Mini Golf - Iowa's only dinosaur themed family mini golf!
- Cool off with a small batch, hand-crafted beer at Ottumwa's Brewery, Pallister Brothers Brewing Company
- Enjoy authentic cuisine and live entertainment at the Market on Main
Let Us Surprise You!
Who knew there could be so much packed into small town Iowa? To plan your visit to Ottumwa, head on over to the Greater Ottumwa CVB website for even more information about local restaurants, shops, activities, and hotels.
WHERE IS OTTUMWA ANYWAY?
"Is this Heaven?" -- "No, it's Iowa"
- Des Moines | 85 Miles | 1h 30min
- Iowa City | 98 Miles | 1h 40min
- Cedar Rapids | 110 Miles | 1h 55min
- Ames | 117 Miles | 1h 58min
- Cedar Falls/Waterloo | 123 Miles | 2h 31min
- Quad Cities | 134 Miles | 2h 34min
- Hannibal, MO | 148 Miles | 2h 22min
- Peoria, IL | 175 Miles | 2h 52min
- Kansas City, MO | 219 | 3h 34min
- Omaha, NE | 223 Miles | 3h 38min *
- St Louis, MO | 261 Miles | 4h 10min
- Chicago, IL | 309 Miles | 5h 01min *
* Ottumwa is a stop on Amtrak's California Zephyr route with convenient departure and arrival times.
ENTER TO WIN
To submit for entry, click the link and fill out the form below. Winner will be contacted by phone/email and announced via social media on August 10th, 2018. Entry deadline is August 12th, 2018. Must be 21 years or older to enter. Limit 1 entry per applicant. Don't forget to like our page and share on Facebook!
Share this event with your friends by clicking below!